Friday 21 December 2012

Shoot: Second performance element

Today I begun filming my music video. I have started with my Second performance element as this is the most simply of the two performance elements and the narrative. This filming only required a set of LED lights, a mirror, and some tea lights in some jars with water. This was filmed in my home using only the lighting that you can see in the footage.

These first two shots help to relate to Goodwin's theory of the notion of looking. Not only will the audience be looking at the artist but the artist is also looking at herself in the mirror. 
I have filmed these shots from two angles so that there is some variety within this element. The lights around the mirror were used to create additional lighting.


This shot is of three of the tea lights being extinguished by putting the lid back onto the jar. I may use this shot but reversed at the beginning of the video and then again but played normal at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment