Monday 17 December 2012

Journal: 17/12/12- progression/calendar

Over the past few weeks I have not updated my blog much as I should have been. The reason for this has been inability to film as of yet. I have also been using the sketch book I have been provided with to sketch any 'digipak' ideas I have.

In this time I have also been creating a google calendar to help plan shooting days, recces and photoshoot days.

Here is my calendar which shows that I hope to beginning filming on Wednesday 19th December and then complete forest location shots on Friday 21st December. I hope to film the main narrative and performance elements between Wednesday 2nd and Sunday 6th January before we return after Christmas. I hope to have all filming completed before we return so that I am ready to begin editing both my 'digipak' and music video when we return.
I have also listed a possible 'digipak' shoot for Friday 11th January.

EDIT: I have now included when I would like to begin editing my video which will be from January 7th.
I have also ran into an issue with my artist working on the originally believed day of 19th December so this filming has been rescheduled to 21st December. Although this has potential helped the filming as I can now create some test shots on the originally planned day which will allow me to test lighting for this performance element which will be filmed in a dark room with minimal lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment