Wednesday 19 December 2012

'Digipak' cover- Idea 2- Process

Here is the second 'digipak' idea I have had. Again I have used the artist 'Florence + the Machine' as a place holder for the artist as I have not yet conducted a proper photoshoot for the 'digipak'.

I have used a similar effect as the first 'digipak' but this time not as a fracturing effect but as a colour overlay.

1. 

2.

3.

4.

5.without sleeve

  with sleeve  

Step 1: To start off I created two identical layers of the placeholder artist. 

Step 2: I then created a clipping layer of the lower image and made this adjustment layer  -100 saturation so that it appeared black and white.

Step 3: I then added a layer mask to the top image to make it unseeable.

Step 4: I used the diamond logo brush I had created and made only a diamond shape of the top layer visible so it fades from black and white to colour.

Step 5: The final step was to add the title of the album which is 'Howl' to accompany the music video I am creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment