Tuesday 19 February 2013

Journal: Shooting [19/02/13]

On the 17th and 18th of February I did the main part of the shooting for the video. This consisted of the narrative shooting and the first performance element.

Shooting on the 17th was not as successful as hoped. This was due to the battery on the camera running out after only filming a few shots. This was a major error as I had not charged the camera prior to shooting. This meant that there was a lot more filming to be done on the 18th.

There was another error made on the 18th as the camera's memory card did not have as much memory as needed. Luckily there was enough to get the narrative and performance done, except for a few mid shots of the artist for the performance element.

I like the shots that were shot on these two days although I feel that it was too bright on the day of shooting and does not have the look that I plan on creating with the video. I hope to fix this by using filters within Final Cut Pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment