Thursday 28 February 2013

Editing: First Performance element


          
                                    



                                    
This is a selection of shots that are included as the narrative element in my video.

These shots were filmed on the 17th and 18th of February along with the Narrative elements.

Throughout the video I have added two filters to every shot.


For the forest performance shots I added the same filters as the narrative shots. These being 'Desaturation' and 'Color Corrector 3-way'. On this particular shot however, I changed the desaturation amount to 26.

This was another shot that was not at the length originally planned in my storyboard and animatic. To overcome this I slowed the clip down which I feel adds to the shot as her hair which is part of her 'signature look' slowly goes past the screen.



No comments:

Post a Comment