Thursday 21 February 2013

Album poster [AMENDMENT- 20/03/13]

                         Portrait:
                   
                         Landscape:

This is the poster for my digipack. It features the main features of an album poster. These are; artist name, album name, featured singles, release date, album artwork, artist website, album availability, record label logo and the artist herself.

I have created two versions of the cover, one portrait and another landscape.

I decided to re-use the effect that I had originally planned to use for my digipack cover where the artist appears to be fragmenting. I decided to use the effect her as I felt it was a very good effect and I didn't want to leave it out. I have used a different image to the digipack cover but I have still featured the cover on the poster like the artist 'Marina and the Diamonds' had done for the single 'Shampain'.

I felt that the background was a little bland so I have put the tracks from the album tracklist onto the background which I feel adds a texture to the background that softens the foreground images of the artist.

[AMENDMENT]


I have also had to make some amendments to my posters after receiving feedback. One of these amendments being to swap the digipack cover featured to the newly edited version that features a lowered opacity Hue/Saturation layer.

The other piece of feedback I received was to change the 'hit singles' on the portrait poster to being in line with eachother rather than going diagonally down to the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment