Monday 4 February 2013

Digipack: Photoshoot sheet


This is a photo sheet containing the images taken during the photoshoot for my digipack and poster.

The shoot took place in my garage and garden with a sheet being used in the garage to attempt to create a plain background for the darker digipack idea I have drawn.

I photographed images I had in my head for the digipack based on my drawn ideas but also improvised with other possible ideas whilst we were taking photos.

Two costumes were used for the shoot to help create a tie-in with the music video and the two costumes used in that. One being the black dress and the other being the white dress.

I was lucky on the day as it was very windy and allowed me to have many attempts and the wind-swept hair I had planned on my drawn digipack idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment