Wednesday 9 January 2013

Journal: 09/01/13- Storyboard changes

Today I was going to begin editing the later part of the video that was shot before Christmas. However, when I tried to upload the videos onto the Mac's I discovered that there was an issue with the Mac's preventing me from converting the files on Streamclip. I also could not access Final Cut Pro or iMovieHD.

I have decided that I will now work out which sections of these performance elements will replace the original performance element on the story board.

Shot 45.                           Changed to
 Shot 54.                          Changed to

 Shot 55.                          Changed to
 Shot 61.                          Changed to
 Shot 62.                          Changed to

As previously stated, these shots have been changed to make the video flow better  as I was given the feedback that the original performance element was dragging on too much and I needed something else to make sure that it doesn't end up becoming predictable. Although I have shown 5 shots here, this could change when I get to the editing process.

No comments:

Post a Comment