Wednesday 23 January 2013

Digipack: Back cover development


1.
The background of the back cover is a block black background, this black background will be featured throughout the digipack.

2.
 I then added a shot that I took whilst filming some of my footage. This shot is of the three candles which I hope to feature in the music video. This then helps to keep the image of the video throughout the digipack.

3.
 I then added a filter to the the image of the candles which gave it a vintage and worn look which also fits in with the image of the video.

4.
 Because i do not plan to put the artists name on the cover of the digipack, I have made sure that I feature it on the back cover. Like the image of the candles, I added a filter to the image to give it a worn look, I also slightly blurred the text so that it did not look too harsh on the background.

5.
 I then added one of the most important parts of the back cover which is the track listing. For the track listing I used a selection of song titles that I found that I felt would be on an LP by artists similar to mine. I used the font 'Garamond' and used a 'wet style' brush with the opacity taken down a little to make parts of the text look faded.

6.
I then added one of the formalities of a digipack cover which is the barcode.
7.
  

   
Finally I added the artist website, copyright information and label logo's.

No comments:

Post a Comment