Friday 11 January 2013

Editing: Second Performance element


Today I started the editing phase of my video's production. Because I have only filmed the second and less featured performance element, I have only been able to edit sections near the end of the video.

As predicted I have changed a few shots from the original storyboard. This includes splitting shot 50 into 2 different elements, one being the original narrative element and the other being the second performance element. The shot will begin as normal with the line 'I hunt for you with bloody feet' but will then cut to a performance shot for 'across the hallowed'. I have also split shot 58, the line 'may still become a wolf' is now a performance element and the continuing line 'when the autumn moon is bright' will remain the narrative shot that was originally planned.



There are 7 second performance elements in the video and the main forest performance element will still remain the main element and will have more shots featured throughout the video, as apposed to just being used near the end.

I hope to continue editing on the week commencing, 21st January. This should be some of the last editing needed as I hope to complete filming next week (Friday 18th) as I am just awaiting props and costume for this shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment